The B & B "Casa Miriam" is within a single house, a stone's throw from the historic center of Padua, convenient for visiting the city or for a stopover on a tour of the Veneto.
Stay in a carefully prepared structure, clean, in a quiet area. Being located in a closed lane, it feels like being in the countryside while being in the city.
Possibilities, wondering, even with parking.
In front of the house a well-stocked bicycle shop also for hire.
Well served by public transport and by tram, close to the Democratic Party and the west about 15 minutes walk from the train station and the bus terminus.
We offer you a room of 30 square meters. with a separate entrance from the garden, with 1 double, 2 singles and the possibility of an extra bed, private bathroom with shower.
By prior arrangement, the possibility of having breakfast served in your room.
We also have another double bedroom with possibility of an extra bed, with private bathroom.
Miriam will welcome you and will recommend local places of cultural, artistic, landscape, food and wine, also providing information material.
If "Casa Miriam" had not enough places for your group, taking into account your needs (if you have a car, if you want parking, if you want to stay downtown etc ...) Miriam can put you in touch with colleagues who have different other availability, out of town houses in the historic center or even apartments for guests to use.
By prior arrangement, accompaniment to and from the station of Padua.
30% upon booking, the remaining 70% will be paid upon arrival.
We accept bank transfer payments.
in case of cancellation it will keep the deposit.
external or internal (prior arrangement subject to availability
It is not allowed to 'internal structure;
It allowed to 'outside where ashtrays are placed.
Arrivals and PartenzeCheck-in from 13.00 to 18.00. Check-out by 10.00.
For other needs it is possible to agree with the owners.
Prices for the service
Our prices vary, for a room with one or more beds with private bathroom, from € 45 to € 100 depending on the services offered.
For example: Minibar, courtesy service, newspapers, air conditioning, Jacuzzi and WiFi.
For other uses prices are to be agreed with the owners.
Sleeps 6 + 2 places
Private indoor parking outside or prior arrangement subject to availability.
Osteria Dai Tosi
Lunch set menu € 12.00, specialty cut and many other dishes.
Via Gaetano Donizetti, 2
Apart from the traditional pizza adds new pizzas with dough with red radicchio and pumpkin cream! and the new
pizza with vegetable activated carbon.
It is also a local authorized SKY!
Enjoy your favorite pizza and enjoy the show!
Via Cardinal Callegari, 43
35133 Padova PD
Tel: 049 604578
Cell: 348 4073702
Restaurant Pizzeria Arcobaleno
Welcoming, elegant and sophisticated. Three adjectives that characterize Il Ristorante Pizzeria Arcobaleno. Goodness and deliciousness of our specialties... the judge you!
Via Antonio Zanchi, 5
Tel: 049 619855
Casa B&B Miriam
Tel. 049 618032
Cell. 340 4839429
PADOVA OVEST take the exit that marks CENTER, and made a big curve, you are in a straight road where after 100 meters RIGHT there is a road that marks UP-CASTELFRANCO VENICE,
drive about 2km. then the first exit which marks CENTER, you go down and you will find a large roundabout where there is
L 'INTERSPAR then there is always the RIGHT CENTER output,
always keeping the RIGHT you follow the center and there is a first traffic light, ALWAYS STRAIGHT pass the traffic lights, always remaining in the central street that is VIA GUIDO RENI, you will find another traffic light, turn right where there is a great chocolate shop,
then there is a third set of traffic lights and you see a 'skyscraper' in the distance, BEFORE the third traffic light, RIGHT there BORDONE Street, turn RIGHT and after 100m. LEFT is Via CIMAROSA 5 (second house on the right yellow),
however, the site www.casamiriam.eu <http://www.casamiriam.eu/> is the seedling.
If by chance you do not take the Venice Castelfranco, (HOWEVER THE ROAD is MORE COMPLICATED FOR CENTER) will follow the
directions to the station asking to arrive in ARCELLA area in via JUSTIN ASPECTS and the end of Via ASPECTS starts Via GUIDO RENI,
Via Bordone then you'll find it at the LEFT and also via CIMAROSA, But you could not turn left to Via drone, you have to find a "ford" because there is the tram, so it should happen this occurrence call me.
Hoping to have been sufficiently clear, the rest included for everything.
As soon as you have time, confermatemi which shipped this mail. Greetings and see you soon know Miriam
If by chance you have any difficulties to find me, call me and I guide you with
the phone .... 340.4839429 greetings to you soon.